Our team consists of Part 107 certified commercial sUAS drone pilots and qualified visual observers. FAA certified sUAS pilot has a background in filmmaking and cinematography. We can provide you with beautiful aerial footage to enhance the production quality of any independent movie/music video or art project.
L’ORAGE sUAS Aerial Demos
WHY HIRE AN FAA CERTIFIED COMMERCIAL sUAS PILOT?
1. Did you know that you risk being fined should you use aerial footage made by a recreational drone pilot for your film or for any commercial or promotional purpose? The FAA is cracking down. Unless aerial footage or photography is created by an FAA Part 107 certified drone pilot with an FAA registered drone you can run into trouble.
2. With years of experience and trained in safety and situational awareness protocol your risks are less.
3. Drones and the accessories are expensive and they also require upkeep and regular maintenance including battery care, updates and skill maintenance. Hiring an experienced Part 107 certified Drone Pilot/Cinematographer is the efficient and professional way to complete your project with the best production value and the least stress and cost.
4. Even with the new technology that drones are equipped with, a background in production work coupled with photography/cinematography experience that our trained drone pilot/cinematographers have, makes life easier for your team. * Our team consists of licensed Part 107 Certified Drone pilots and trained and experienced VO’s (visual observers). * On the Spot Verifly Insurance – Liability limits up to $10 million underwritten by Global Aerospace, Inc.
– Autel Evo II Pros – With a 6K capacity, the EVO II Pro’s advanced camera include an adjustable aperture range of f2.8 to f11 and a maximum ISO of 12,800 enabling the photographer to produce images of exceptional precision and sharpness. 10-bit camera allows the EVO II Pro to record up to 1 billion colors. The EVO II Pro retains rich detail in shadows and highlights, allowing greater flexibility in post-production. Designed for shooting in low-light conditions, the hyper-light feature provides 2D and 3D noise reduction, smoothing motion blur and reducing noise. Equipped with 19 groups of sensors — including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, and dual IMUs — the EVO II Pro can easily build three-dimensional maps and plan paths through complex terrain in real time. Flys up to 36 min. Maximum wind resistance.
– DJI AIR 2S Thanks to the Air 2S’s 3-axis gimble, four remote antennae, and OcuSync 3.0 technology, you can receive a stable, live view from the drone up to 7.5 miles away. It’s a great production asset thanks to the gimbal’s 1″ CMOS sensor and 22mm wide-angle lens that’s capable of 20MP stills and up to 5.4K Ultra HD videos. As you fly, obstacle avoidance, geofencing, return-to-home, and DJI’s AirSense work to keep the Air 2S, bystanders, and other objects safe.
– DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian kit that films in 4K, UHD, and 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video in D Log if preferred with 5 Batteries. A classic and favorite (at least a 130 minutes of filming)
– Additional backup Drone as well
* All drones are equipped with FAA part 107 compliant anti collision strobe lights for day and night missions. * HDMI capability for viewing on monitor as we fly. * Calibrated props to insure stability * Our prices are reasonable and we apply for waivers if required. (Some areas require waivers that we will apply for as requested) * You receive your footage either the same day (at a buyout higher rate) or not more than 3 days after the mission (editing is an additional charge) * Passport and Enhanced Drivers license for International travel.