L’ORAGE sUAS Drone Services
Part 107 Licensed Drone Filming and Photography
Our small team consists of a Part 107 commercial licensed sUAS drone pilot and a drone visual observer. The aerial sUAS pilot is an experienced filmmaker/DP and photographer with three years of flying experience and can provide you with beautiful aerial drone footage to enhance the production quality of any independent movie/music video or art project. We also do real estate work and weddings.
L’ORAGE sUAS Aerial Drone Demo
Our work includes Aerial Filming for independent films including the upcoming The Fifth Borough (Boro)
WHY HIRE A LICENSED sUAS PILOT?
Because you could be breaking the law if you don’t. Did you know that you cannot use footage from a drone for any commercial purpose or even as a personal ad unless it is done by a Part 107 licensed drone pilot with an FAA registered drone?
Drones and the accessories are expensive and require upkeep. Hiring an experienced Part 107 licensed Drone Operator/Videographer is as important as hiring the right Director of Photography or Sound Person.
Even with the new technology that drones have, a background in photography, acquired knowledge of FAA rules and safety and hours of flying skills is the best insurance against failure or accidents.
- Our team consists of a licensed Part 107 Drone pilot and one or more trained and experienced VO’s (visual observers).
- Verifly Insurance Certificate for most states. Liability limits up to $10 million underwritten by Global Aerospace, Inc.
- A DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian kit that films in 4K, UHD, and 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video with 5 Batteries (at least a 130 minutes worth of filming)
- Additional backup Drone Phantom 4 kit as backup.
- All drones are equipped with FAA part 107 compliant anti collision strobe lights for day and night missions. (FAA waivers are still mandatory after sunset and need three weeks notice)
HDMI capability for viewing on monitor as we fly.
- Calibrated props to insure stability
- Films in 4K or Ultra High Definition at 24, 25 and 30 FPS or 60 and 120FPS at 1080P
- Our prices are reasonable and we apply for waivers if required. (allow three months for some waivers)
- You receive your footage either the same day (at a higher rate) or not more than 2 days after the mission (editing is an additional charge)
- Passport and Enhanced Drivers license for International travel.