L’ORAGE sUAS Drone Services
Part 107 Licensed Drone Filming and Photography
Tyler is a Part 107 commercial licensed sUAS drone pilot. Tyler is an experienced filmmaker/DP and photographer with three years of flying experience and can provide you with beautiful aerial drone footage to give your independent movie/music video or art project a competitive edge. We also do real estate work at a reasonable price.
Here is our sUAS Aerial Drone Demo:
See videos below. We did the Aerial Filming for many films including the upcoming The Fifth Borough (Boro):
WHY HIRE A LICENSED sUAS PILOT?
Because you could be breaking the law if you don’t. Did you know that you cannot use footage from a drone for any commercial purpose or even as a personal ad unless it is done by a Part 107 licensed drone pilot with an FAA registered drone?
Drones and the accessories are expensive and require upkeep. Hiring an experienced Part 107 licensed Drone Operator/Videographer is as important as hiring the right Director of Photography or Sound Person.
Even with the new technology that drones have, a background in photography, acquired knowledge of FAA rules and safety and hours of flying skills is the best insurance against failure or accidents.
- Our team consists of a licensed Part 107 Drone pilot and one or more VO’s (visual observers).
- Verifly Insurance Certificate for most states. Liability limits up to $10 million
underwritten by Global Aerospace, Inc.
- Registered AirMap User
- A DJI Phantom 4 kit with RC, IPAD, 5 Batteries (at least a 100 minutes worth of filming)
- Additional Mavic 2 Zoom kit as backup with support for recording 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video.
DJI Copilot BOSS Drive for Footage Review on the Fly
- Yaesu FTA-450 UHS Radio
- Calibrated props to insure stability
- Shoot in 4K or Ultra High Definition at 24, 25 and 30 FPS or 60 and 120FPS at 1080P
- Our prices are reasonable and we will apply for waivers if necessary.
- You receive the raw footage immediately after the shoot unless you wish for us to edit it. (editing is an additional charge)
- Passport and Enhanced Drivers license for International travel.
- Will travel up to 200 miles with our own vehicle.