Back to in Focus

L’ORAGE sUAS Drone Imagery

FAA Certified Part 107 Commercial Drone Cinematography

Our aerial cinematography is including in independent films including  The Fifth Borough (2017), Sweet Soul in Exile (2018), A Castle in Brooklyn – King Arthur (2019), Morning Mourning (2020).
Our small team consists of a Part 107 commercial licensed sUAS drone pilot and one or two visual observers. The FAA certified sUAS pilot is an experienced filmmaker/cinematographer with four years of flying experience.  We can provide you with beautiful aerial footage to enhance the production quality of any independent movie/music video or art project.
L’ORAGE sUAS Aerial Drone Demos

Because you are breaking the law if you don’t.  Did you know that you cannot use footage made from a drone for any commercial purpose or even as a personal ad unless it is done by an FAA Part 107 certified licensed drone pilot with an FAA registered drone?
Drones and the accessories are expensive and require upkeep. Hiring an experienced Part 107 licensed Drone Operator/Videographer is important.
Even with the new technology that drones have, a background in filming, acquired knowledge of FAA rules and safety and hours of flying skills is the best insurance against failure or accidents.
* Our team consists of a licensed Part 107 Drone pilot and one or more trained and experienced VO’s (visual observers).
* Verifly Insurance Certificate for most states. Liability limits up to $10 million underwritten by Global Aerospace, Inc.
* A DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian kit that films in 4K, UHD, and 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video in D Log if preferred with 5 Batteries (at least a 130 minutes worth of filming)
* Additional backup Drone as backup.
* All drones are equipped with FAA part 107 compliant anti collision strobe lights for day and night missions. (FAA waivers are still mandatory after sunset and need three weeks notice)
* HDMI capability for viewing on monitor as we fly.
* Calibrated props to insure stability
* Our prices are reasonable and we apply for waivers if required. (allow three months for some waivers)
* You receive your footage either the same day (at a buyout higher rate) or not more than 3 days after the mission (editing is an additional charge)
* Passport and Enhanced Drivers license for International travel.
Please contact us  for a free estimate.    CONTACT US